Persist™ Biochar Advantages
- Produced from 100% California-grown pistachio shells - a waste product otherwise destined for the landfill.
- Pure carbon content greater than 90%, which is significantly higher than most other brands of biochar.
- Higher porosity and surface area-to-volume ratio compared to other biochar on the market.
- Ultra low ash and VOC content.
- Consistent particle size distribution.
- VGrid can manufacture biochar with alternate feedstocks, finer particle sizes, and other custom requirements.
- Persist is available in several package sizes including a 3 quart bag, 1.5 cubic foot bag, and 2.0 cubic yard tote.
VGrid’s high-temperature gasification process is up to 10X more effective at carbon sequestration compared to lower temperature pyrolysis.
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.